Last night we completed the erection of our second crane on site. Unfortunately, due to extremely strong winds, this process was delayed. Work continued on site until 18.30 last night rather than 18.00.
Our decision to work later was due to safety and insurance reasons. The anti climb guard on the crane would not close and needed to be modified on site before it was securely fitted.
We apologise if our later works caused you any disruption to your evening.